Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Ban Appeal: veiyolett

To the dearest mods of AstensitySMP,
    I believe I was wrongfully banned for the crime of "X-Raying". I can say that I do not use illicit applications and software, and will forever condemn anyone who does so. I think that I have been wrongly banned because I get a lot of diamonds with a Fortune 3 pick. If the reason is for unusual mining patterns, I usually listen to the sound of caves and lava. In doing this I believe to find more ores, and I usually just dig around the ores and luckily find diamonds. If the reason is for randomly afking and stopping mining, I was busy doing a project at that time and I was alt-tabbing in between programs. I hope to be unbanned because I've enjoyed playing in this server so far, and I haven't even reached a week and I've been wrongly banned. Thank you.

Edit: Clarity for what I was doing
    Last edited by veiyolettdude; 10-11-2016 at 10:38 PM.

I'd just like to add to the post that the Staff who banned him was Anson. I'll be inhibiting here since I was the one who brought him in the server.
    [Moderator] werhu

Leader of Phalyns
    Emperor of Unicorn Land

Add me on
    Facebook and Steam!

Noted, waiting for Anson's reply.

Waiting for you friend's appeal, and we will have a court case.
    Last edited by Anson_K; 10-16-2016 at 06:38 PM.

Ban Appeal: veiyolett

BACKGROUND:

Veiyolett, or “Vei” as we call him, was a part of the Philippine Team Fortress 2 server called XJZ. The 3 of us met him through mutual friends who played on said server. We were formally introduced to him in League of Legends PH server through one of our highschool batchmates who played TF2 with him. For about 3 years, we have played games with him including but not limited to: League of Legends, Terraria, Tree of Savior, and Minecraft. Throughout this time, he did not show any signs of using 3rd party programs to optimize his gaming experience (such as scripting in League of Legends, Inventory Editors in Terraria, Aimbot in TF2). We will admit that he was previously banned on League of Legends, but not because of 3rd party programs. It was allegedly due to “high toxicity”, which we believe was unjustified: while he may be toxic at times, he is never overly so- certainly not to the point of deserving a ban. We believe this despite the fact that he has butted heads with the very same members of this group a number of times. The reports leading to his ban may have been due to his sarcasm and superfluous use of memes. Since the ban he has, in his words, reformed himself, and he did so to a considerable enough degree for us to notice. He has generally been more amiable and patient towards other players.

JOINING THE SERVER:

The four of us (namely Scytheist, IceMirrorKirby, Ashenos and veiyolett) decided to play Minecraft one day after becoming bored with League of Legends. veiyolett tried to find multiple servers that can host all of us (since only one of us has a legitimate account) and find a server that isn’t strict with owning plots. We came across several different servers on our search, but none suited the tastes of the group. Scytheist remembered that werhu (his friend in real life) mentioned he was a moderator in a certain server, so he turned to him with a request to whitelist us on said server. This was how we found ourselves in AstensitySMP, where we began to (and continue to) develop the city of Bogo.

THE BAN:

Veiyolett was banned after allegations of cheating, more specifically the use of an x-ray program to find valuable ores such as diamonds with greater ease. The mine he made was inspected by several mods including Anson_K (the admin who instigated the ban), Razroid and werhu who supposedly found the mining pattern consistent with those who use x-ray programs. The irregular mining pattern, according to veiyolett himself, was due to him “listening to the sound of caves and lava”. He also mentioned that if sometimes he would stop in place and not move, it was because he was chatting with his classmates on Facebook. Veiyolett brought back, among a few stacks of iron and coal, some 40 diamonds from the venture, which isn’t far from what the group finds on average when hunting specifically for diamonds on other occasions. After the ban, veiyolett was notably upset, claiming the action to be undeserved. By then, we’ve built a considerable number of structures already, though he wasn’t too heavily invested in the server. If he had used 3rd party programs, he could have simply admitted it at this point and we would have cut our losses and moved to another server while it was early- while we weren’t too attached to what we’ve created in AstensitySMP. However, he denied ever using 3rd party x-ray programs upon further questioning by the group.
    Veiyolett is capable of reform. Though we can neither confirm nor deny if he was using x-ray programs, we believe he doesn’t need anything more than a slap on the wrist for any offenses he allegedly committed to ensure that he doesn’t repeat this offense, or do anything similarly debilitating to his character and/or to his gaming experience. We firmly believe that if given the second chance, he will not do anything to merit a ban from your server again- we will personally see to this. We can almost certainly assure you, however, that it will not be necessary to monitor him further if and when he returns to AstensitySMP.

Sincerely yours,

Scytheist, IceMirrorKirby and Ashenos

Veiyolett has been unbanned. We will have a court case when he is online.

The Popularity of Human being Head of hair Wigs

Women that desire to have a greater and perfect appearance prefer to Wigs add some sort of your hair extension. One of the preferred hair extensions that happen to be becoming popular amongst girls is human being Lace Wigs head of hair wigs. Although these kinds of wigs tend to be well-liked by African-United states populace, they are also quite well-known in other racial Lace Front Wigs organizations. As these wigs are created utilizing man locks, they search all-natural and at times it really is nearly impossible for one more person to distinguish from a natural and human head of hair wig. In contrast to other kinds of wigs, individual locks wigs give women self-esteem and make Wigs For Women confidence in them. The fashion sector is awash with females who embellish stylish and attractive man hair wigs. As a result, many women desire to have the same look and elegance as these women. Contrary to natural Wigs locks that takes yrs to fully developed, a man locks wig is instant as well as the lady can have any desired look in just moments. Despite the fact that, these wigs are expensive nearly all women are alright paying dollars to obtain the excellent Clip In Hair Extensions seem.

The Excitement of Human Hair Wigs

Women who wish to have a perfect and greater look choose to Wigs For Women Over 50 add some sort of locks extension. One of several preferred your hair extensions which are becoming popular amongst girls is human Clip In Hair Extensions your hair wigs. Despite the fact that these types of wigs tend to be popular among African-United states populace, also, they are really popular in other racial Wigs groupings. As these wigs are manufactured using individual locks, they look all-natural and at times it is actually nearly impossible for another man or woman to tell apart from a human and natural locks wig. In contrast to other sorts of wigs, man head of hair wigs give ladies confidence that will create Wigs For Women self-confidence with them. The style sector is awash with females who decorate attractive and stylish individual hair wigs. As a result, many women desire to have the same look and elegance as these women. As opposed to natural Human Hair Wigs your hair which takes several years to adult, a man head of hair wig is quick as well as the girl may have any desired look in a matter of moments. Though, these wigs are pricey nearly all women are okay investing funds to get the ideal Lace Wigs appearance.

The Buzz of Man Your hair Wigs

Females who need to possess a greater and perfect appear want to Clip In Hair Extensions add more some kind of head of hair extension. One of the well-liked locks extensions that happen to be becoming popular between girls is human being Wigs For Black Women locks wigs. Despite the fact that these types of wigs are far preferred among African-United states human population, also, they are rather preferred in other racial Human Hair Wigs teams. Because these wigs are produced employing man your hair, they search normal as well as at times it can be almost impossible for one more particular person to tell apart from a human and natural locks wig. As opposed to other kinds of wigs, man head of hair wigs give girls confidence and produce Lace Wigs self-confidence in them. The fashion sector is awash with women who decorate stylish and attractive human being your hair wigs. Many women desire to have the same look and elegance as these women, as a result. Unlike the natural Wigs locks that can take yrs to fully developed, a individual locks wig is immediate as well as the female can have any wanted look in just minutes. Although, these wigs are expensive most women are okay shelling out money to get the perfect Human Hair Wigs appearance.

The Excitement of Individual Hair Wigs

Females who wish to possess a perfect and greater appear would rather Hair Extensions put some form of hair extension. One of several well-known your hair extensions which can be gathering popularity among ladies is human being Short Wigs For Black Women locks wigs. Although these types of wigs tend to be loved by African-Us human population, also, they are very well-known in other racial Lace Front Wigs organizations. Since these wigs are manufactured utilizing human hair, they search all-natural as well as instances it can be nearly impossible for one more person to differentiate from a human and natural locks wig. In contrast to other wigs, human hair wigs give females self-esteem and make Human Hair Extensions confidence in them. The fashion industry is awash with females who embellish attractive and stylish human head of hair wigs. Many women desire to have the same look and elegance as these women, as a result. As opposed to natural Wigs For Black Women head of hair that takes years to older, a man locks wig is fast as well as the lady might have any preferred appearance in just moments. Although, these wigs are costly most women are okay spending funds to achieve the best Wigs For Women look.