Movement: Self Winding/Automatic

Quality: Japanese AAA

Case: Stainless steel

Bracelet: Louisiana Alligator

Watch Clasp: Deployment Buckle

Glass: Sapphire Crystal

Dial Color: blue

Diameter: 41.50mm

All our watches are water resistant but not waterproof; we do not recommend swimming with them or taking showers with them. Taking the watches underwater will revoke their guarantee.

Pierre DeRoche Watches Replica Bulgari has opened a new store in Australia at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Gold Coast. The design of the store features the new architectural design concept developed for Bulgari by world renowned architect Peter Marino. The lavishly fitout exemplifies the highest standards of Italian design through the use of bespoke carpentry, materials and furnishing. The boutique which covers 150 sqm is home to the brand’s most iconic collections of jewellery, watches and accessories such as Serpenti, B.Zero1 and Octo. In keeping with the brand’s desire to offer the best international collections to their Australian clientele, the Gold Coast boutique will also showcase a selection of one-of-a-kind High Jewellery masterpieces. Bulgari borrows from the LVMH family and the Bulgari Octo Velocissimo uses the Zenith El Primero chronograph movement that Bulgari refers to as their caliber BVL 328. This "high-frequency" 5Hz automatic chronograph movement operates at 36,000bph and has a 50-hour power reserve. As is the case on all Octo watches, the Velocissimo has a transparent sapphire crystal caseback in order to get a view of the movement. Moreover, the Bulgari Octo Velocissimo Ultranero - along with the Octo Solotempo - has a new black rubber strap. I believe this is the first time I've seen a rubber strap for the Octo collection watches, and I am enthusiastic as to how they might look and feel in person.

Replica Jacob & Co watches Let me stop for a moment and comment on my appreciation of the clever "Solotempo" name of the three-hand Octo watches. "Solotempo" just means "time only," and it is an attractive way of giving the watch a more interesting sub-title identifier after Octo, rather than just "Automatic" or something like that. Buglari will offer two versions of the Bulgari Octo Solotempo Ultranero, with or without an 18k pink gold bezel. The version without the pink gold bezel will have a matching DLC-coated steel bezel to go with the rest of the case.The case's complicated aesthetics take the eye some time getting used to. I do not remember ever finding it to be overwhelming, not even when I first tried an Octo on a few years ago. The overall impression when looking at the watch from head on is of a timepiece of smart design and fantastic proportions. Nothing is too small or too large anywhere on it – even as obscure little things as the caseback's sapphire window appears to be beautifully proportionate to all the other components. Everything just looks more like a result of engineering than the outcome of fashion-inspired design (which is subjective - but, subjectively speaking, this attribute is very much to my liking.I understand that I have been going on about the cool details of the Octo case, and yet I feel there still is so much more that could be said about it. What has to be seen - and probably a hands-on look will help better appreciate this fact - is that while the Bulgari Octo Velocissimo is dripping with confidence and masculinity, thanks to its 41-millimeter diameter, it does not come across as something blingy or as "men's jewelry that's trying too hard."

http://www.luxurywatchstock.com As a part of the celebration of the 100th anniversary of the renowned maker of sports cars, Maserati, the Italian brand turned to its compatriots and commissioned Bulgari to make a special watch that will mark the big milestone. The result of the collaboration is a sports watch named Bulgari Octo Maserati Velocissimo. The last part of the name is Italian for “the fastest” and it refers not only to the automotive inspiration, but also to the fast rate of the movement. The novel timekeeper is equipped with an automatic chronograph caliber with the frequency of 5 Hz. Additionally, it is distinguished with a lovely blue champlevé enamel dial.Bulgari Octo Maserati Velocissimo Limited Edition features a very refined design. It includes a characteristic octagonal shaped housing which is seen in all Bulgari watches from the Octo collection. The appearance was originally conceived by one of the best known and most respected professionals in the field – Gerald Genta. Other components of the original design are also present, including the spread apart lugs, as well as the crown that is sandwiched between two larger chrono pushers. The crown in this instance is screw-locked and with a ceramic inlay. As for the material of the housing of Velocissimo watch, it is made of stainless steel and it features water resistance to 100 meters. The case is fashioned with the subdued diameter of 41.5 mm. Moreover, it sports alternating brushed and highly polished finishes, as well as a fixed bezel that includes a printed techymetric scale.

Graham Replica Watches for sale The Bulgari Octo Finissimo is really very thin. I will get to the movement in a moment, but at just 5mm thick, the entire case of the Bulgari Octo Finissimo feels as though it is a mere continuation of the strap. I should mention that the case thicknesses vary just a bit among the three currently available versions. Bulgari produces another platinum model with a diamond-set bezel (reference 102373 BGO40PDLXT) that is 5.75mm thick (understandable, because the stones add thickness), and the 18k pink gold model is just a hair thicker than the 5mm-thick platinum model, being 5.15mm thick - a size difference you aren't likely to even notice.

Replica Zenith Watches for sale